Those who defy the will of GOD and who are mindful of earthly things, and those who pretend they have free will, Jesus calls them Satan, which makes the word satan simply a title given to someone and not a real name of a being.
Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an obstacle in my path, because the way you think is not God’s way but man’s.”
We all know the word Satan so very well in the bible having been mentioned several times, but do you know who he truly is? In this article we will look into some of the deeper things of Satan and his real identity.
Satan is a Grigori (Watcher)
Let’s begin in the Book of Job where Satan was described as having a role of a Grigori or a watcher, therefore Satan is just an angel, a creation, and not some evil counterpart of Yahweh which religions taught us about him.
Job 1:6-7 One day the Sons of GOD came to attend on Yahweh, and among them was Satan. So Yahweh said to Satan, ‘Where have you been?’ ‘Round the earth,’ he answered ‘roaming about.’
‘Sons of GOD’ is translated here as ‘angels of GOD’. ‘Roaming’ is the work of the watchers. Having mentioned Satan as an angel, a fallen angel to be more specific, we now determine which angelic order Satan belongs to.
Satan is a Cherub
Ezekiel 28 calls Satan as the “king of Tyre”, and in the following verse, Satan was referred to as present in the Garden of Eden, and we all know in the Book of Genesis who tempted Eve in Eden.
Ezekiel 28:13 you were in Eden, in the garden of GOD…
Genesis 3:1 The serpent was the most subtle of all the wild beasts that Yahweh GOD had made. It asked the woman, ‘Did GOD really say you were not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?’
The serpent is here used as a disguise for a being hostile to GOD and an enemy of man; this being identified with the Adversary or the Devil as in Job 1:6 above. When Adam and Eve was expelled in the Garden, Yahweh posted cherubs (not one, as per the contemporary bibles, but more than one) and the flashing sword (Abaddon the Destroyer). If we combine Genesis and Ezekiel, we will know Satan is specifically a cherub.
Genesis 3:24 He banished the man, and in front of the garden of Eden he posted the cherubs, and the flame of a flashing sword, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Ezekiel 28:14 I had provided you with a guardian cherub; you were on the holy mountain of GOD; you walked amid red-hot coals;
Although GOD did not specifically said Satan was the guardian cherub, but GOD said Satan walked amid red-hot coals, which proves that Satan is indeed a cherub.
Ezekiel 10:2 He then said to the man in white, ‘Go under the chariot, beneath the cherubs; take a handful of burning coal from between the cherubs and scatter it over the city’. He went in as I watched.
Some people actually claim Satan is only a man, not an angel nor a cherub for that matter as per this verse.
Ezekiel 28:2 ‘Son of man, tell the ruler of Tyre, “The Lord Yahweh says this:
Being swollen with pride, you have said: I am a god; I am sitting on the throne of God, surrounded by the seas. Though you are a man not a god, you consider yourself the equal of God.”
But if you look at the description of Ezekiel and John to a cherub, it has four faces and one is like a man.
Ezekiel 10:14 Each cherub had four faces: the first face was the face of the cherub, the second face the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, the fourth the face of an eagle.
Revelation 4:7 The first animal was like a lion, the second like a bull, the third animal had a human face, and the fourth animal was like a flying eagle.
As per the “man” in Ez. 28:2, GOD said he was a man not a god, it is because the fallen angels, including Satan, will be made mortals by GOD as part of their punishment come judgment day, and they will die and burn in hell like a man, and no longer immortal angels.
Psalm 82:6-7 I once said, ‘You too are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you’, but all the same, you shall die like other men; as one man, princes, you shall fall.
Satan is a Principality
When GOD divided the nations, HE set angels as rulers on every nation. The “sons of GOD” mentioned in the verse below means the angels, the heavenly courtiers, and in context they are the guardian angels of the nations. GOD assigned angels before called “principalities” as care takers of every nation. These principalities were included in the fall of the angels, primarily Satan himself. However, even though there are angels guarding each nation, Yahweh takes care of HIS chosen ones, regardless of which country they live in.
Deuteronomy 32:8 “When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of men, He fixed their bounds according the number of the sons of GOD; but Yahweh’s portion was His people, Jacob His share of inheritance.”
We can determine the specific country where Satan presides by how GOD describes Tyre. Although the name of the country is not specifically mentioned since countries were named as they were only recently in the history of civilization.
Ezekiel 27:3-4 Say to Tyre, that city standing at the edge of the sea, doing business with the nations in innumerable islands, “The Lord Yahweh says this:
Tyre, you used to say: I am a ship perfect in beauty. Your frontiers stretched far out to sea; those who built you made you perfect in beauty.
Ezekiel 27:25-27 The ships of Tarshish crossed the seas for you trade.
Then you were rich and glorious
surrounded by the seas.
Out to the open sea your oarsmen rowed you.
The east wind has shattered you,
surrounded by the seas.
Your riches, your goods, your cargo,
your crew, your sailors,
your caulkers, your commercial agents,
all the soldiers
you carry with you, the whole host
who are aboard:
all will sink surrounded by the seas
on the day of your shipwreck.
Ezekiel 28:11-13 The word of Yahweh was addressed to me as follows, ‘Son of man, raise a dirge over the king of Tyre. Say to him, “The Lord Yahweh says this:
You were once an exemplar of perfection,
full of wisdom perfect in beauty;
you were in Eden, in the garden of GOD.
A thousand gems formed your mantle.
Sard, topaz, diamond, chrysolite, onyx,
jasper, sapphire, carbuncle, emerald,
the gold which your flutes and tambourines are made,
all were prepared on the day of your creation.
Isaiah 14:11-12 Your magnificence has been flung down to Sheol
with the music of your harps;
underneath you a bed of maggots,
and over you a blanket of worms.
How did you come to fall from the heavens,
Daystar, son of Dawn?
How did you come to be thrown to the ground,
you who enslaved the nations?
From the above verses, we can conclude several roles of Satan being a cherub/principality and from these biblical points, we can determine the country on which Satan is a principal of.
- Satan is the most beautiful angel GOD created. And out of his perfect beauty, he fell in love with himself, and combined with his power and beguiling tongue (wisdom) and wealth (gems), his pride grew out of proportion which led to his demise. GOD is only telling us that too much beauty (love of the flesh), wealth and power is a sign of His punishment. That is why in Matthew 4, Satan tempted Jesus three times: in the flesh (turning stone into bread); wisdom in angelic worship (throw Himself down to let angels catch him); and power/wealth (kingdoms of the world) – the three sides of the Pyramid representing satisfaction of the flesh, angelic worship, and power/wealth which the society of Satan, the Illuminati/Freemasons, all possess.
- Satan was once a cherubim “entertainer” in heaven. Ez. 28:13 and Is. 14:11 describes Satan as a being with musical instruments in his body, such as flutes, tambourines and harps. Aside from musical instruments, several gems also were attached to his body, representing him to hold the authority of all the wealth of the world, which only makes sense being the “prince of the world” as the Lord Jesus called him.
Isaiah 23:16 Take your lyre, walk the town, forgotten whore. Play your sweetest, sing your songs again, to make them remember you.
- Ez. 27:3 mentioned he is a “ship”, which represents a “trader” doing business with “innumerable nations” of the world. Satan therefore invented the commercial, trading, financial and entertainment industries of the world as part of his agenda of worldwide control.
- Ez. 27: 3 says he is “Standing at the edge of the sea” while Ez. 27:25 and 27:27 describes him as “surrounded by the seas”. If we say “edge of the sea” it could mean one of the four points of the compass or four directions of the wind, drilled down by Ez. 27:26 as the “east wind”. From these we can conclude the country of Satan (Tyre) is “standing at the edge of the east and surrounded by the seas”.
- There are so many countries in the East, but let’s be more specific by determining the number of “gems” Satan’s “mantle” is composed of. In Ez. 28:13 his mantle is composed of “a thousand gems”. Mantle is defined as “the cloak as a symbol of authority”. Therefore Satan has authority over a thousand “gems”, which we all know, there is no such thing as a thousand named gems, for there are only less than a hundred known gems and jewels and only nine of them are major ones. Now we are led to conclude that these “gems” literally mean “islands”, or a thousand islands which form Satan’s mantle, or his symbol of authority. By the way, “a thousand islands” doesn’t necessarily mean exactly 1,000 but more or less 1,000 as we will find out next.
- The question is, which country in the “east” that is “surrounded by the seas” and is formed with “thousand islands”? There are a few countries in the east surrounded by the seas, namely, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan and the Philippines but among them all, there is only one country made of thousand islands, the Philippines, which is made up of 7,107 islands.
Isaiah 11:11 That day, the Lord will raise his hand once more
to ransom the remnant of his people,
left over from the exile of Assyria, of Egypt,
of Pathros, of Cush, of Elam,
of Shinar, of Hamath, of the islands of the sea.
He will hoist a signal for the nations
and assemble the outcasts of Israel;
he will bring back the scattered people of Judah
from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 13:2 On a bare hill hoist a signal,
sound the war cry.
Beckon them to come
to the Noble’s Gate.
Isaiah 24:15 Therefore in the islands they give glory to Yahweh,
in the islands of the sea, to the name of Yahweh, the God of Israel.
Satan is the Principality of the Philippines
Although Satan is the “prince of the world” which gives him authority over all worldwide affairs, he is specifically assigned as the principality of the Philippines. We can determine that from the national flag and the seal of the President of the Philippines.
- The pyramid in the flag and seal is symbol of Illuminati / Freemason.
- The Sun is a symbol of Horus, an Egyptian GOD said to have the sun as his right eye and the moon as his left eye, thus the “eye of horus” in the Pyramid. However, make it known that the eye actually is the representation of the right eye of the Antichrist, the counter-shepherd of the Lord Jesus Christ, which Yahweh will remove from him.
Zechariah 11:17 “Trouble is coming to the worthless shepherd who deserts his flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm wither entirely, may his eye be totally blinded.
- The 8-rays of the sun in the flag is taken from Rev. 12:3 as the 7 heads of the dragon (Satan) plus 10 horns or 17 in total (1 + 7 = 8).
Revelation 12:3 Then a second sign appeared in the sky, a huge red dragon which had seven heads and ten horns, and each of the sevens heads crowned with a coronet.
- The 3 stars is in Rev. 12:4 symbolizing the “third” of the stars (angels) he “dragged” which means he will be able to convince one-third of the angels in heaven (aside from those he already fooled during the first fall), through the Antichrist to join them come Armageddon.
Revelation 12:4 Its tail dragged a third of the stars from the sky and dropped them to the earth, and the dragon stopped in front of the woman as she was having the child, so that he could eat it as soon as it was born from its mother.
- The 79 small stars in the seal is 7 + 9 = 16 (1 + 6 = 7 heads) plus 3 big stars (79 + 3 = 82 or 8 + 2 = 10 horns).
- The use of a 5-pointed star is in Is. 14:13-14 where he said “I will” 5 times, and also the 5 corners of the Pyramid (the four corners of the base plus the top). The 5-leaf clover is also a symbol of Satan.
Isaiah 14:13-14 You who used to think to yourself,
“I will climb up to the heavens;
and higher than the stars of God
I will set my throne.
I will sit on the Mount of Assembly
in the recesses of the north.
I will climb to the top of thunderclouds,
I will rival the Most High.”
- The beast in the middle of the seal is half lion (Antichrist) and half dragon (Satan) when they combine their powers come Armageddon (Rev. 13:2) through the spirit of Satan entering the body of the Antichrist.
Revelation 13:2 I saw that the beast was like a leopard, with paws like a bear and mouth like a lion; the dragon had handed over to it his own power and his throne and his worldwide authority.
- The sword which the beast is holding, as in “the flaming sword” of Genesis 3:1, is Abaddon the Destroyer, The True Antichrist.
So looking back at the seal of the President of the Philippines, having the Lion (symbol of the Antichrist) and Dragon (symbol of Satan) combined, as per the book of Revelation, it only means both Satan and the Antichrist will originate from the Philippines come the day the prophet Daniel spoke of.
Daniel 8:9 From one of these, the small one, sprang a horn which grew to great size towards the south and east and towards the Land of Splendour.
Isaiah 13:5 They come from a distant country,
from the far horizons,
Yahweh and the instruments of his fury
to lay the whole earth waste.
The Angelic Name of Satan
The real angelic name of Satan has been removed from the bible by the Scribes in order to hide his true identity. But the original Genesis text specifically named Satan as Samael or Sammael, which means “adversity of GOD”.
Original Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by Sammael, and she conceived and bare Cain, and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like earthly beings, and she said, I have gotten a man from the angel of the Lord.
Cain and Abel are twin brothers, sons of Samael from Eve, after Satan taught eve to “eat” the fruit of the forbidden tree (literally, taught her the art of “sex”), in which Eve also gave to Adam, not literally gave him the “forbidden fruit”, but the forbidden knowledge of sex, in which Eve produced their first true son Seth.
The “tree of life” is our DNA structure and the “forbidden fruit” is the art of reproduction which Satan taught (“made to eat”) to Adam and Eve. Thus the source of GOD’s wrath, the first and original sin of man was “sex”.
Because of Satan’s desire to rival GOD and create “life” by himself wherein he and his angels (Gen. 1:26 “let US make…”, “us” here refers to Satan and his angels) successfully created the dinosaurs, Cro-Magnons, etc. millions of years before Adam, BUT NOT good enough, for he can never equal GOD (a pot can never rival the potter). In order to insult Satan and in order to show who GOD really is, GOD created the true Adam (Gen. 2:7) and brought HIS true children “born from heaven” in the midst of Satan’s creations and offspring: the Giborims and the Nephilims (the Two Towers of Freemason), including Cain.
But don’t get me wrong, don’t think Satan has the power and free will to do as he pleases. GOD has planned everything since the beginning of time. Everything is destined to happen. GOD allows everything to happen for a purpose. GOD is the beginning and the end of everything. Period.
Elihu in the Book of Job is Samael
Job chapters 32-37, as per The Jerusalem Bible, “Elihu’s intervention comes unexpectedly, nor is it referred to in the epilogue. Elihu’s argument, style and vocabulary are very different from those of the dialogue, and certain passages anticipate the speech of Yahweh. The speech of Elihu, therefore, seems to have been added to Job by another author.”
Truly, Elihu is no other than Samael himself. If anyone has true wisdom, one will be able to determine that his words are full of misleading thoughts and lies. Because if chapters 32-37 were originally in the Book of Job, then why didn’t Yahweh mention the name of Elihu in the last passages in Job 42:7-9 and it was only Job’s words that were proper in the ears of Yahweh?